Instagram photo wall
I’ve never been more emotional about any social media post in my entire life
UPDATE: guys Beth Broderick tweeted yesterday that this Salem is THE SAME SALEM!!! He’s 20 years old man!!!! 20!
That Salem is still kicking is all I care about.
- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
the only thing that i can turn on is my laptop
if girls acted towards guys the same way guys act towards girls
When I heard the grizzly news last night, I thought, “don’t blog anything right now, someone else who is more awake will write something. With the solidarity that’s been shown with Ferguson, Ukraine etc people will make sure something is said. This new social justice scene is more alert”.
Nothing on my dashboard about Steven Sotloff.
The second beheading of an innocent journalist and not one ripple of condemnation or outrage.
Is it because we’re numb? We’ve already seen James Foley come to his end and so now we’re desensitised to men meeting their horrific demise?
No I don’t think so. I think people only get passionate about things right in front of their face. Passive ignorance as it were.
You can’t get offended and shocked and outraged at one thing and not the other. What is the fucking point in that?
I’m disappointed that this man’s face is not in your head today. Steven Sotloff was an innocent observer in Syria.
The only reason we know what’s going on in this world is because of people like Steven.
He has had his head slowly cut from his body using a knife, because he was a journalist in the wrong place.
Let that sink in.
Tumblr doesn’t care when it doesn’t fit their agenda.
Amazing Jurassic Park cosplay. I’m dying. Via Gamma Squad.
omg the video of them going around the con is HILARIOUS
Go faster. Must go faster.
This is the true spirit of cosplay
a full grown man riding in a Power Wheel modified to look like a Jurassic Park truck
with a lady in a raptor suit chasing him all over the convention
everyone else go home.